Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Year's Eve

I'm sure you're relieved to see that I have moved on from Christmas to New Year's!!! Because we had such a busy, but fun, Christmas, I didn't make any big plans for New Year's. Our good friends, Eric and Kayla called us New Year's Eve and asked if we wanted to come over for a little party. So we got ready and headed over there! It was a lot of fun. The 4 kids played together while the adults ate yummy snacks and played Cranium (guys vs. girls, girls won!!!) Kayla and I ended up doing a puzzle together and at midnight we drank some "bubbly" to welcome in the new year! Happy 2011!
Here is Lilly all dolled up!




Here we are as a family
Trevor wouldn't wear a cute 2011 headband, so it's just me and Lilly!

The Willden clan

The Eborn clan

Lilly loved playing on this little car and became very possessive of it!!!

We tried to get a picture of the 4 kids!!! What a challenge! We ended up just laughing the entire time. Even the dog got in on the action, but I didn't get a good picture of that!

Hope you all had a wonderful New Year's Eve celebration! Happy 2011, may it be great for all of you!!!

4 comments:

Mrs. Kayla Eborn said...

we had a great time! Thanks for coming. Some time very soon we need to have some fondue (like we didn't get to that night). FYI we still don't have our fondue pot yet. ARRG!

AshlieM said...

Looks like fun! Lilly is such little doll in her mini skirt.

Jamie said...

That was fun! Trying to get the kids to hold still for a pic was HILARIOUS!

Kayla- I want a fondue pot, too! Let me know if you find one for a good price and I will keep looking!

t foust said...

Glad you had a good New Year's party!! Love Lilly's outfit - adorable!