Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Collages

So some people were wondering how I made my pictures into collages. Well, I will tell you! I spent WAY to much time putting them together using Scrapblog. When I first discovered Scrapblog, I fell in love immediately! Well, now they charge for most of their stuff, so you are limited on what you can do! I recently discovered the wonderful picture editing program, Picasa. Picasa will organize your photos for you in a collage automatically! Wow! How amazing is that?! The photos below are older ones. They were in a folder and I just randomly clicked a folder and told it to put them into a collage. And it's as easy as that! I haven't had much time to experiment with Picasa, but I can't wait! Any more questions, let me know! Look how little our Lilly Bug was, she's so precious! Happy blogging!

3 comments:

AshlieM said...

Thanks. I just downloaded the Picasa, we'll see if I can figure out how to use it! I love the collages. We are done with vacations until October, we are going to Disney Land! We really should get together. Call us and we can plan the craft day and other stuff!

t foust said...

I cannot believe how fast they grow! I already forget how little Carter was when he was born. Lilly is so cute!!

Jaclyn, Brandon, Ava & Emma said...

Thanks your awesome! I love those pictures of Lilly she is so precious!