Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2009

5 Months Old!

Lilly turned 5 months on Thursday! She is getting so big! She is such a joy to have in our lives! One of my favorite things is when I go to pick her up in the morning and she smiles at me when she sees me! It just melts my heart! She loves to giggle, play with her toys, play with mom and dad, and all her relatives! She loves to roll over onto her stomach, then after a while gets mad. She will not roll back onto her back! She is so funny! Anyway, here is a picture of her on her 5 month birthday.


**She kept fussing and crying every time I tried to get her picture, so this is the best one! Don't worry she is not minus a limb, she was just squirming!!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Love Love Love her rolly legs! She looks super tall too-Great idea to take a picture on her boppy each month. I'll have to do that next time.

t foust said...

We have one cute niece! She is getting so big. Pretty soon she will master the roll back from her stomach!

AshlieM said...

Cute chubby legs!! She looks so much bigger than the last time we saw you guys. We need to get together soon!

Ben and Carrie said...

Still as cute as ever. Love her dress. Seeing all of Lilly's adorable outfits is getting me super excited to have more girls!

And it would be ok if she was missing a limb- it would be a good punishment for her for not being in the choir!