Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

St. George

My parents decided to go on a golf trip to St. George over Labor Day weekend. I went ahead and invited myself and my family to go with them! :) One of my dad's friends had a heart attack the week of and everyone else decided not to go. So it ended up just being us. We had SO MUCH FUN! We drove down early Friday morning, and Trevor and my dad went golfing while Lilly, my mom, and I went shopping! We ate dinner and my mom and I went to see Tarzan at the Tuachan Theater. It was good, but I had just seen Lion King 3 days before, so the talent was a little different!!! It was still a fun play to see. Saturday we did more shopping and golfing. We decided to go swimming that night. Lilly loved it because there was a little pool just her size! She didn't have to be held or trapped in a flotation device (which she hates!) After Lilly went to bed, we played a card game called Canasta. Sunday we did some more swimming and Canasta playing. Monday we went to Zion's on our way home. We only did two little hikes because we didn't want to get home too late! It was so nice to get away for the weekend. Thanks to my mom and dad for letting us tag along with them!









1 comment:

Jaclyn, Brandon, Ava & Emma said...

I'm jealous! It looks like you guys had a blast. I love Lilly's Tu-Tu suit!