Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Finally

I finally sent all the invites to make this thing private!! I should be finishing up my 3-d ultra sound this week, so hopefully I can post pictures this weekend! Things are going well! I am almost 30 weeks!!! I can't believe it! We got a stroller for Christmas from Trevor's parents, and we got a glider from my parents. They also gave us a crib as a baby gift. We put everything together on Friday and Saturday! It's so exciting! I am so grateful that our parents gave us these wonderful presents! I will hopefully be painting Lilly's room sometime this month. Things are coming together, it's crazy, but I am very excited!

I went to the dr.'s today and he said things are looking great! I had to get my blood drawn, again, and then have the RH shot due to my blood type. I am O-, which can attack the baby, so you have to get a special shot to prevent it. The shot was in my hip. I heard these shots kill, but it felt like any other shot. I don't think the girl who drew my blood knew what she was doing, though! It hurts so bad and it bruised immediately! I used to give blood all the time and this never happened!! What an idiot!! No big deal, this pain is nothing!!!!!

4 comments:

Justin and Amy said...

I had to do the negative blood type shot thing too. Not terribly fun but not terrible either. I love the belly pics:) And isn't it fun to get baby stuff? You know you are all grown up when you would rather get stuff for the baby than for yourself:) I hope everything is going well!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the invite! Sounds like you guys are almost set. What an exciting time. Make sure you show us all the 3d pics and of Lilly room when you have it set up

t foust said...

I can't wait to see pictures of Lilly's room, the new crib, stroller, and glider!

Amanda said...

Can't wait to see the nursery! It's always fun decorating and getting ready for a baby!
I never got myself a glider for Carter and I kick myself every night....I will definetly get one for the next baby.