Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Acceptance...

This week I have accepted a few things. I have accepted a new calling in my church. I am the Relief Society Publicist! Which basically means that when we have Enrichment activities (activities every so often for the women in our ward), I get to make signs, fliers, announcements, etc. I can't say I'm totally excited, but I know I need to be!!

I've accepted that my due date has been changed to March 14th! The ultrasound tech said it would be changed, but I really did not like her, therefore did not want to listen to her! I had my doctor's appt. on Friday and he confirmed it! Ok, ok, fine!

The other thing I have accepted is that we have had our first Bountiful snow!!! We woke up this morning to 6-7 inches of snow!!! Where did Fall go? I did not even get to enjoy the beautiful Fall leaves. I hope the snow melts and we will be able to see a little bit of the leaves! I guess we don't have to rake the leaves!! Here is a picture of the lovely snow (I really do think freshly fallen snow is beautiful, just not for a few more weeks...). This picture was taken in the afternoon, so some of the snow has melted.

Have a good week! It is a 3 day week for me and I go off track for 3 1/2 weeks and got to Cali for 1 week! I guess I can accept that as well...

2 comments:

Jaclyn, Brandon, Ava & Emma said...

Sorry about the due date being pushed back but I am happy cause thats one more week I can work with you. i will be so sad when you leave I don't know what I will do until you come back it will be miserable. Ya the snow sucked I want summer back. So are you ready for Sam? You can back out you still have 5 days to change your mind and I will totally understand. 3 more mornings!

The Steele family said...

I was not happy it snowed I agree where did fall go. Hey I say we all do something for Halloween so that we don't have to sit home all night. let me know if you guys can do something.