Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Another fun quiz!

My sister-in-law, Lisa, had this quiz on her blog. I love Disney, and especially Disney princesses, so I had to do it! Do you think I am like Mulan because I am often mistaken as Asian?!?!


You Are Mulan!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Strong and spirited. You're no one's girly girl; actually you are very determined person with a strong sense of self. Never let go of that! The only thing that equals your sense of self is your family, but the traditions of society can always be bent to protect something or someone you love.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

3 comments:

Hillary said...

Didn't I make you do this when you came over last time? I've done it a couple times, but usually I come out as Meg from Hercules. Probably the most fitting I guess. Dre's still pissed she's Pocahontas.

Foust Family said...

No you didn't!! That's hilarious, Pocahontas! I love it! I've never seen Hercules, but if you say Meg is fitting, I'll take your word!!

t foust said...

Hey Melissa! Yes - thanks for chatting the other day. The aventure race is crazy - it does sound like something Trevor would like to do. Trent still has poison oak popping up and it's been over a month since the race. Yuck! Good luck w/ the last bit of school - see you soon!