Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy Easter Egg!

My Grandma used to say, "Happy Easter Egg!" So I have decided to take over the phrase! Anyway, here are the Easter pictures from my sisters camera. Our desktop won't read my camera, so when I download the pictures, I'll add more. I have the pictures from Trevor's family party and of Lilly with her Easter baskets on my camera. These will have to do!

Lilly with my cousin Emmie

Lilly on the hunt


Check out all that loot!


She was actually throwing eggs, not whining!


Mom and Dad taking advantage of the loot!




Lilly opening eggs and her cousin, Colten sneaking candy (he wasn't allowed to have any!!!)


Lilly and Daddy



Such a big girl! She hasn't started walking yet, but soon enough!

3 comments:

The Steele family said...

She looks so cute in her little dress Happy Easter little Lilly bug

t foust said...

I love Lilly's dress! And wow, she has got so much hair now! Looks like she made out with a lot of candy this year!!

Mrs. Kayla Eborn said...

as always she looks adorable! what a great easter