Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I Feel So...Violated!

CQ-C3305U
So I was leaving for work this morning, a little late of course, and noticed something weird in my car. The driver's seat was reclined and some cd's were laying out. I thought Trevor was trying to find something in the car, but I was wrong. I opened the car door and saw that my stereo had been so rudely ripped out!!! All that was left are a bunch of wires! They did not like the cd's because they were boring Christmas cd's, not worth much. They went through everything in my car, including my trunk! The only things I know that they took are my stereo and a little flashlight my mom had given me! I accidentally left the driver's side door unlocked, so that is how they got in. That was really nice of me, I was half expecting a thank you note for that one! I am just glad they did not break my window, or take anything of real value (they can probably get about $35 for the stereo!) They also have a great flashlight for stealing other's stereos!! It is such a weird feeling, I really feel violated! My personal space was invaded and I'm not ok with that!!! Anyway, I hope they enjoy the stereo and the drug money they get for it!! I know I have really enjoyed driving in silence all day! Thank you to the thief, I hope you sleep well tonight because I won't!

6 comments:

Deb said...

Well that just stinks!

Ben and Carrie said...

That's awful! I would feel violated too... Just knowing that some random person touched and went through all your stuff. I hope they rot on the streets.... And I really hope they used a special black glove before they rifled through all your things.... Maybe they borrowed your old black glove????

Turbo said...

If they ever get caught, Trevor and I will have to violate them...in a non-well...bad way if you catch my drift. Shotguns will be handy though.

AshlieM said...

That really sucks, I am so sorry. My car got broken into and they stole the face plate and all my CDs. Not to mention they also broke both of my windows and it happened at 4 in the afternoon, in broad daylight. I felt very violated too, so I completely understand how you feel.

Natty said...

Dang, that was your car that I broke into..... small world, sorry!!! JUST KIDDING!!! I am so glad you have a blog so I could see how your doing, sounds like your doing great other than being violated. I added you to my list of blogs so I can keep up with you. We just moved in July to a new house in Logan and someone broke into our garage so I totally know how you feel.... I still feel violated when I think about it. Why are people so gay?

Queen Karana said...

That happened to us a couple of years ago. We have the "remotes" to lock and unlock our car, and out of habit, whenever I get out of the car, I click the button - even if my husband is with me and he clicks the button first. WELL, he kept getting mad at me - his attitude was that if HE was with me, HE will lock the car and I don't need to. So... guess what happened. HE was with me, HE didn't lock the car, I tried to make him happy and didn't lock the car (not realizing that he hadn't done it) - and our stereo was gone the next morning.

Now I lock the car no matter what - even if he harasses me. :) I totally get what you mean by feeling violated.

I found your blog through Deb Reynold's blog...